DUI Lawyer In Stuart Florida Covering Port St. Lucie Florida to West Palm Beach
17+ Years of Collective Experience
Call (772) 888-8888 to Learn Your Defense Options
In Florida, a person may be charged with a criminal DUI defense if they are found driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal or prescription drugs, or any controlled substance that may impair their ability to operate a motor vehicle.
Why Choose Us?
- 24/7 availability
- Free and confidential case consultations
- Responsive counsel – returning all phone calls promptly
- Excellent communication – such as frequent updates on your case progress
- Personal attention allowing clients to work directly with our attorneys
- Customized representation that is tailored to your specific needs
- Nearly 20 years of experience defending clients
Because of the high probability for damage to property and significant bodily injury, prosecutors typically exhaust every legal means to secure a conviction. This means even first-time offenders could be subject to life-changing criminal penalties.
If you have been arrested, then you will have a very limited time to take action. Call or Chat now to request a FREE case consultation and learn your potential options.
At Jeff T. Gorman Law Offices, we recognize the hardline stance the Florida justice system takes on DUI offenses. If you are facing any type of DUI criminal allegations you need to retain highly skilled legal counsel immediately to ensure your rights are protected! Our team
of hard-hitting Stuart DUI lawyers can deliver zealous advocacy to help you defend your driving privileges, your freedom, and your future.
We demonstrate exceptional skill and confidence – especially in complex situations.
Contact us immediately at (772) 888-8888 to learn how we can help save your license.
DUIs Are Beatable. Work with a Former Prosecutor Who is Ready to Challenge Law Enforcement on Your Behalf!
Did you know the tests that law enforcement officers ask you to perform after they pull you over for suspicion of a DUI are essentially designed to make you fail? A failed Field of Sobriety Test provides the officer probable cause to administer a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) assessment, such as a breath or blood test. BAC tests are notoriously inaccurate if not administered properly or calibrated correctly. Knowing this DUIs are beatable, especially when you trust your case to our skilled team.
If have been arrested for any type of DUI accusation, we are ready to help you fight your charge by:
- Determining standards of probable cause in your DUI stop
- Challenging the validity and accuracy of any BAC tests administered
- Examining the chain of evidence, including seizure of property, transfer of custody, and storage of BAC samples
- Providing medical reasons for why you have failed a BAC test such as acid reflux, diabetes, or other health issues
Our Stuart criminal defense lawyers understand that your decision to drive after having a drink or two was most likely was based on a simple miscalculation, not criminal intent. Regardless of whether or not you were too impaired to drive, our team is here to make sure that your constitutional rights have not been violated by law enforcement officers.
Read our AVVO Reviews